|
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010 Time: 16:53 friday didnt feel like friday Friday the 5th; Freaky Friday? Haizz.. had a tiring and weird week. I think C2's feel the same way too. Problems (& mayb conflicts) within C2. BOO. It srsly didnt feel like Friday. I frgt that its fri. And when ms neo said, "Its Friday.. Y'all must be happy on Fridays!" but no one showed any reaction.. And i was watching Surai Elektra yesternight. I was alr asleep bfr the finale! Thn since this week ive been waking up at 515 for school, my body was suddenly awake this morning at 4+. I thought it was a wkday and thought tht i needed to go to sch! Haizz... The only thing that made me happy this week was during NP(: - whr all my squaddies are ard me. Ytd aft sch, chatted with siow ee and reb. It totally turned my Friday ard. siowee said the same thing too-np was the only thing that made her happy this wk Woah.. squaddies, what magic do y'all have?? Oh and I want unit bonding soon! Hope we'll have it next wk:) On the other side! 1 more week of traffic duty to go! this weeks td was fine & quite funny too. Must be prepared to greet more ma'ams next week, since sec 3s are alr back from obs! OK! thats all for now.. im hungry want to get some maggi! hahaxD CHEER UP MY DEAR AZFA!❤ you know i'll alw be by your side |