:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
    Time: 08:51
c'mon ceetwo! JY !

    Hello sweethearts.

    Been really busy and stressed out nowadays. Even the class is down. And I dont seem to see the cee2 I knw last semester. C'mon ceetwo, just 2 more weeks till its over... The nightmare's gonna be over sooon. Just bare with it ohkayy? Endurerance(:



    So, ytd, our eng tchr was really pissed. *sigh* some didnt do work la, didnt bring stuff la.. etcetera..

    then when the bell rang, she just walked up. Pity her la.. She has done as mucch as she could for us but is this what we gave her in return? I cld see the pain she felt through her eyes.. [im nt trying to be *whatever* but im just xpressing hw i feel.

    Then, the class comm took over. Yes, most of the class comm cried, me included [duhh], becuase we care for the class. ♥
    Lol ! Da lah dont want to talk abt this. It only makes me sad.

    Today in class;
    Science - Nth much to talk about. Just went through Science Prac Paper.
    Recess: Went with Azfa & Haz. Ate with them and Nurin and Nyra. I frgt what we talked abt.
    Math: We were 2 min late for class. Whoops ! Then go through the revision paper. Some more, for CME tmrw, we're gonna have MATHEMATICS. Is it a good or bad thing? Actually quite good la. At least get some knowledge then using tpc do other stuff, right?
    HML - Did kefahaman mendengar. CG say if we get below 8/10 can make kueh tart(use the ear shit) And we found out what CG means. It meant Carry Guitar bcoz when he was younger, he always carry guitar.
    English - Jasmin & amanda recited a poem for her and ended off with the class saying "Miss Tee, Miss Tee, we love you." We did that to apologise to her for what we did ytd. Then we peer-marked a graded comprehension. Mine's with azfa, her's with me.Luckily I (at least) just passed.

    That's all(: I think this post is rather long right? HEY! but its not grandma stories, pls eh..


back to top.