:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
    Time: 12:15
More and more work(s).....

    Hello ! (:
    Haiz.. being random... LOL! ermm... I dont knw why I end up here.
    Anyway,, been busy this week. Nope, not related to Raya. Well, maybe last weekend la.
    Cleaned up the house.. Put langsir, changed cadar, put flower in the vase, etc etc.

    But this whole week, Im busy with HOMEWORKS! Everyday loaded with homework!!
    Everyday sleep late, wake up for sahur at 0430... Only like 4-5hrs of sleep everyday... Then dad cant send me to sch this week... So, cant have the opportunity to sleep in the car, instead, must stand in the crowded mrt!
    Urghhh!! Dont like it.. HATE it. Then some more on Tues, my mum has injured her right toe while kemas-ing. She cant walk. So, as a girl, as a teen, as the first child, I helped her with did all the housework that was left.. Soo, tiring. Didnt even have time for homework..=.=


    Then for sahur, we ordered Macs and ate maggi, since she cant cook... Dad surprised us(bros and I) with his 'hidden talent'. OMG! His magie is nice. it taste like Tom Yam, but its not TY mag, its Asam Laksa mag. He put ermm... sambal tumis (yg da blender), sayur, egg, daun limau.. et cetera la..


back to top.