:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Monday, July 13, 2009
    Time: 11:52
Its another NEW week;

    Hello peeps! Okayy; ermm... Should i talk about the weekends coz its rather 'interesting'? I dunno lahhs. On Saturday,, went to Geylang Market in the morning with parents Hairul and new bibik. Oh wait, did I tell you I have a new bibik? Well, yaa her name's Sarwindah. Gosh! I'm gonna miss my bibik SAL damn much! All the fun & laughter together.. Haizz.. life's like this yeaa? People come and goo... So, treasure the best of everything while you have it now. Talking abt that, one of my close friend is leaving to... u.u

    RIGHT, went to Geylang and they havent shifted to the new market yett. Bought groceries andd aft that rest a while at the food court. Shared Nari Briyani with mum. And I bought my pau sambal! V v v nicee, beybehh! Its my fav now, aft my frappe. (; Homed. I helped mum with her baju pengantin. She want take pic of all the baju2 and dresses. So she can put in an album to show customers. Quite funny ahh, take out and put dresses in the manequin. Record it laa. Blah blah. So, at ard 1400. We ALL went out, except Haikal bcoz he has ndp rehearsal (soo fun sehh. I wanna knw how to perform or volunteer?) LOL!. We went to Suntec City. Surprised Hairul with a Ducktour ride for his bday. Hairul's bday is on 16th July, this Thursday. Cant celebrate on a weekday ritee? He has alwayys wanted DUCKTOUR. andd when he wanted to thank dad&mum, his voice is like sadd! So touching! Will upload the pictures later. We wondered ard the city. Interesting facts ahh. Aft an hour of it, walked to the Singapore River that side. Sit sit, waiting for the fireworks and 'hoping to be able to see Haikal performing from such a distance'. LAME. Then watched the police/army boat in action along the river. So cool seyy. Tak dpt tix ahh to watch this year.. ): I became the photographer. Got hungry ard 7. Bought the potato snack. then ard 8++ my dad ajak go near the marina square to watch the fireworks instead. Bcoz later have a lot of pple want to walk. Here's the interesting part! Just seconds before the fireworks boomed, it started pouring! Gosh! It was a hay-wire moment. Pple seating on the steps were rushing for shelter. My fam members also like soo panicky. I chill ah. No fire what? Right? If run, fall down, I clap hand ahh. Hahas; what a waste. If it only started pouring 30 secs later, we can at least see the fworks! Hahahahahhahahahahaha!
    *Thanks, Hidayah!! (;


back to top.