:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Friday, June 12, 2009
    Time: 10:37
I miss Daddy!


    Last SATURDAY, 06 / 06 / 09,
    my dad left for Paris! He needs to work for 10 days there.. He took an SIA flight. Feel very jealous ahs; its been some time since I fly! He'll be back soon, 17 June... Everything there is so ex. Even for my dad, a phone call to Spore is hard.. Hahas; we'll upload the pictures he took there when he's back.
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    But on the bright side, I can go shopping with my mum! No one will control! Haahs;
    Okayy, first up. Was it on Monday? I think so la. Went to Orchard with mum & bros.
    1st, we went to Wisma. I wanted to get flats, since mine quite teruk alr. But the designs not nice. My mum bought her heels at Charles & Keith. Then jalan2 & saw 'Max & more' Shop. She bought me a blouse & a dress. Yellow & Blue respectively.Then go Taka. My mum went to MAC to get her cosmetics stuff. Then bought Hairul a Transformers water bottle. Lol. Saw the Barbie collections. How I wished I was younger.. Teeheee; :D .
    Then we were HUNGRY! Hairul wanted to eat the Nasi Ayam Penyet @ RIA, Lucky Plaza. Wanted to cross the road, then my mum suddenly asked whether we want to eat Swensen's or Nasi Ayam. For me, of course I want to eat Swensen's la. Then, when we turned, to see across the road... Alamak!! The restaurant was under renovation. No choice la. Headed for RIA. I ordered sayap Penyet (Fried Chicken Wings), Lime juice & Gado-gado(indonesian Salad; VERY nice!! ♥).
    After eating, went to Douby Ghaut. Mum gets her cosmetics stuff & we went to Plaza Sing.
    YES! Dessert @ Swensen's! Ate Cookie Summit & Chocolate Crunch + Hot U.S. dips & Fries. Yummy yum yum yum!!
    Had a great day. (sorry for the long post with no pictures; Camera in Paris laa (with dad))

    Labels:



back to top.