:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Monday, June 29, 2009
    Time: 11:00
HEYY AWAKK!

    Da lame tak update kan kan kan? Hahas; decided to blog since there's nth else I can do.. Eerything went wrongg! Soooo wrong; entah kenape laah. Cant login to Fb ); . Want to get to rc also cannot. Haiizz, nvm lah. Have blogg righttt? Ohkayyy. So, SCHOOL'S IN SCREAM & SHOUTT. Yupp, first dayy of the sem. Idk whether to be happy; bcoz can meet kawan2 or sad; bcoz have hmw coming up. Haiizz. Its a pretty fine day. As per normal, dad drove me to sch. Went to class & passed the travel declaration form to Mrs Khan. && when I entered the class, Amanda was like 'Erna, ERNA!' & gave me a bear hug. Ouhh yaa, I've frgtten to return her jacket. =.= Nvm. Then, pledge-taking, temp-taking, & got new timetable! Mon-Thurs are pretty short dayys. (havent add CCA, pbl etc) But I dont understand whyy its a LONGGG FRIDAYY!! Fine, whateverr. First period was HML, will be having new cikgu. Then do to the ensemble rm takde org. So when to the library did malay hmw ,which consists of 4 karangans, 1 prac paper, & which I only know ytd & dues todayy. Haizz.. ape laa nasib. Trying hard to finish.. Then PE. No lesson, must complete PE project. Aikk; pe pon ade project? Yupp. Nth better to do, me & nyra see see pple's blog. Hahas; soo FUN. So then it was recess. Went up to class & its' English, but no one showed up. Class chairperson tak find tcher? I dont even know who's our English tchr! (; 1hr burned & it was Math. AT LEAST, Miss Ho came. Went through holiday hmw. At 1230h its Science, thought by new tcher, Mr Sebastian GOH. Intro himself; we intro ourselves. Like 1st day of school seyy. :P & told us he was from M'sia, who came here at 19 to study at our NTU. Gratuated & work. dotdotdot. Classes ends at 1330 ytd. Luckily no CCA for the week. Stayed till 2. Use tpc, visited blogs, being interviewed. Ya, Amanda & Ying Han interviewed me & Jannah a.k.a. Mrs Eminem for their Chinese project.

    Went to Esso with Nurin, Jannah, Hidayah. Bought food, starving seyy. Then ate & walk to the busstop. Boarded '111' to C'wealth mrt. Trained home with Nurin & Jannah. Then, while waiting for the train, Nurin did a 'moonwalk' . I'll try to upload the short video if I can.


back to top.