|
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009 Time: 11:07 Th WORST day!! u_u
Teared here, teared there. Haizzz.. In Science class, home, bed.. Dont wanna recap lahs. Anw, 15 April, night, initially planned to go to Swensen's to celebrate my bro's birthday. Then passed by Sembawang SC and saw 'Fish and Chicks Restaurant'. Nth much happened though, and I ate Beef Bolognaise.. Haizz.. Tooo bad cant go for the Inter-UG trip to Melbourne.. Perhaps next year! (Always look on the bright side! (: ) But I think yesterday was one of the BEST CCA sessions. When we had squadtalk, then Mehendi said smth which makes all 3 NCOs 'go away' from us. Then we shouted to them' " Please come back, WE LOVEEE YOU!" But it didnt work. So, decided to sang 'I♥U'(barney) & ' Bring back my boney (chng lyrics). Andd AIRBOURNE cheer (was ex-loud). And finally got them back! Hahas. Longg story laa. GTG for Comm. Arts now! -♥1135♥ |