|
Date: Friday, April 24, 2009 Time: 12:00 TGIF!
Dad dropped me halfway at Upp. Thomson Road.Then took 132 to school. Along the way, Jessie broad th same bus. SO, we sat together and talked abt NP! Apparently, Germaine ma'am was in the same bus. *Gosh!* But frankly speaking, she's very nice. She was v. friendly to me bfr I joineed NP. Now cannot lah. Then aft alighting, when we step into the school, at the Zebra Crossing, Jessie and I greeted her (Germaine Ma'am). We sounded liveless and we were soft. Well, glad that she replied us, replied in the opp way. Put down my bag the moment I reached class. Aft that went down for armpower with squadmates. Hahs, did 70 pumpings today. And ran ard the hall 2x. Comm. Arts first period. Did nth much, just did nespaper article and Phrase Book. Ohs! Talking abt Phrase Book. I need to have 250 phrases by next week! And I only have like <60> Science next. Didnt do much too. (I supposed its a 'relaxing' day with loads of hmw for the weekends!) Then LSCEP. learning abt Flash (animation). hahs. Geog last! We were late for class. yes, AGAIN. Did nth much too. went through test paper && went through exam format. YES! finally, 2pm. School's over. :D Bus-ed to Clementi. Went Mcd & bought food. My hands are DAMN full. Ordered quite a lot lorh, - 3 Filet O' Fish (1 upsize)- 1 double cheese burger (ordered for mum and her models. she's at the studio, doing her portfolio for the upcoming exhibition @ EXPO) Can u imagine carrying 3 FULL plastic bags & a tablet?? GOSH, at least have arm power. ;) Then cab-ed to the place. the weather was SUPER hot! Global warming, tsk.. tsk.. Anw, once reached the studio, quickly eat out of hunger & thirst. & I cant believe I ate quite fast. LYAO! Aft lunch changed from sch uni to t-shirt. Then start working. Help mum la, what do you expect me to work as at this age? (actually worked for mum la, part-timer)Hahs. Then had dinner at 8pm. Didnt eat much coz I had toothache and the food was quite spicy. Went back to th studio to take a look at the pics taken & reached home at abt 11.30pm. Slept in the car soo comfortably that I forgt I had to shower & change when I reach home. (hehs, I thought I can sleep right away once i reached home. bleahhs.) So yeaa. Basically a 'relaxing' day in school with loads of homework for the weekend & a tiring day of work. ♥2212(sat nite)♥ |