:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
    Time: 19:05
Its Tuesday!!

    Whoa! Arrived school at 6.30am! earliest time I reached school. Coz' My dad cant send me to school nowadays, he needs to go work slightly earlier. But then I had breakfast at 5.40am. Then my dad too. I was almost leaving for school, him too. So, he decided to send me halfway and dropped me at Thomson Road. From there, I took 132 to school.



    Luckily there's no FITT run today (no armpower too). We had House Investiture for pre-assembly. Ya, and BRONTE won 2nd place for the cheering competition. Nth much happened today

    But was assigned to complete Science Mock. Then halfway, @ 1200, G.O., asked to collect doughnuts which we ordered. DONUT EMPIRE ! :D



    Since no assembly today, we had 1hr of class interaction time. Talk, talk, talk abt the class, duhh. then we changed the treasurer. Jasmin to Afrein.

    Then trained home with Germaine! She's quite hyper, smile here and there. With her cute voice.
    Hahs. Reached home at 3.20pm...

    ♥ 2100♥

    Labels: ,



back to top.