:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Monday, April 20, 2009
    Time: 18:13
HOMEWORKS!!

    GOSH!! Homeworks are like never ending nowadays.

    I know, and I'm sorry! I've not been updating for the past 3/4 days?

    Haizz.. Cant even finish the weekend homework.. How to blog?!

    Even nowI've not done myy homework which is kinda 'many'? Yeaa, u want me to list it down? Dont even want to think about it now..



    Ohkayy. Im gonna tell youu what happened on the different days.


    Starting from F R I D A Y !




    So, I trained home with Nurin (Ubabat).

    Then had this crazy idea to take a pic of the train..

    Dunno why also..

    Didnt rmb much of what happeneed in Fridayy. (sorry, peeps!)(like promoting SMRT seyy, hahs)






    Ohkayys. S A T U R D A Y !

    Omgg! Damn many many homework seyy!
    I spent the whole afternoon till evening editing the LSCEP video. Very tiring but I liked the finishing.
    *thumbs up to my self!*
    Hahs, even my dad said it was welly done! (I promise I'll post it up soon.) I also did half of the geog homework..

    S U N D A Y !



    Woke at 10 00h? Anw, my dad forced me to follow him to play golf. zzz.. It was a bore you know.. Haiz, what to do. Life's like that. Then at 2pm left home to Causeway Point. Its Woodlands Environmental Day! Hahs, went with my pri sch best friend! I miss her lots! My ex-primary sch were there too, with my teachers. They also performed on stage, "Soaring Skippers". Its a skipping dance? Yeaa, they skipped and dance, like 'Jump In!' And there were free candy floss and popcorn.

    M O N D A Y !

    Luckily there are nice teachers in Crescent. (well yaa, quite) Miss Sim gave us the WHOLE period for us to complete the hmw which most of us didnt complete. Then, thank god Miss Ho wanted to check our homework only on tuesday.. (which is topical revision & Mock paper) During HMT, got back my malay test paper. Scored quite well though. And I got 10/10 for peribahasa. (: LOL. & there's no CCA on Monday. And I reached home 3.30pm on Mon. Tell you, its the earliest time I reached home.. till now! ♥1830♥

    Labels: , , ,



back to top.