:)its just her SUPER life
Herself♥

ThRest.

DearestMe.


Rewind.


Credits.



hermoooods&quoteshere(:

renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE


    Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009
    Time: 12:32
Hahs, I'm in the mood again!

    Hellooooo!
    hahs, I'm in the mood to blog. And looks like I have extra time! (:
    Lemme tell you what was th 'highlights' of my life(for the past few days).


    Wed, in school
    I returned to class from my HMT class. Suddenly someone wanted to fool me.
    Jeanette: Eh Erna, next Thursday have NP. Zhuang Hua ma'am ask us to bring twine coz' we're doing campcraft.
    Si Hui: Oh ya ya. She sms-ed.
    Erna: Really meh? I tot unit stand down? How you know?(I wasn't shocked to hear that, with the fact that I missed my ma'ams. (yes, i missed them)but at the same time it was strange)
    Jeanette:ZH maam sms me la. I i/c wad.
    Erna: Show me the message.
    Jeanette: (almost wan to take out the phone) Sry2. I deleted the msg.
    Si Hui: I have! (took out her phone) Alamak, my phone low batt.
    I couldnt believe them at turned to the back to ask Jessie.
    Erna: Jess, is there NP next Thurs?
    Jess: huh?
    SH & Jean, at my back, were asking Jessie to say yes. Making weird stuff.
    Jess had a funny face on her, trying to understand wht the 2 were trying to say.

    Hahs. but I'm too SMART for the fool that my squadmate planned on me. 'Too bad, Si Hui & Jeanette' hahahahahahhahahahahah!


    Then we were supposed to be released at 1330 so that we can prepare for the HML Paper 1 exam. But Mr Lim needed the time to show our CA marks. Aft that, went down to the canteen to have lunch and revise. We(th C2 malay comm) sat at the pink stone table. Aft I ordered my lunch, suddenly, Qistina(2C2) came and sat at the stone table beside us. Well, she's with her usual friends which includes my ma'am! yayaya, I greeted okay! Haizz. I was very scared la. Coz' its the FIRST time I'm taking an exam in Crescent. At 1420, we went up to the hall. Then must line up outside. Mdm Kartinie was very fierce seyy as she instructed us. Unknowingly, all the Sec1 - 4s higher malay/tamil students were taking the examination in the hall at the same time! haaizz..

    -aft the examination-

    As usual, we chated abt the paper.
    For bahagian A, I chose the surat kiriman. Must write abt how u can stop pple from jay-walking. Then bahagian B, I chose to write expositori. Must write the bad and good of using Facebook and Friendster. hahahahaha! It was quite easy la..


    Hahs, no need go sch on Thursday! Coz' I'm not taking the English paper! I accompanied my mum to Causeway Point, popular. She grabbed stationeries for the upcoming exhibition in Singapore Expo. & BTW, I'm her secretary! lols.


    On Friday, Saturday & Sunday I'm a teacher! Yeaa, as per normal, I need to teach both my brothers. They have MYE too.


    On Saturday, I followed my dad. We sent mum to work. Then we went to Paya Lebar to ask abt a poster thing. Yupp, again, for the S'pore Expo exhibition. But the price was too ex. So, off we went to town, Bras Basah. Went to a few shops and finally found the right one. We also went to Popular. it was HUGE. It was 3 storeys high. We bought Science assessment books. For me & my P5 brother, Haikal. At night, I facebook-ed. And Siti Faatihah was very friendly and very fun to be with, I guess.. I like my seniors! hahs, then Azfa was jaelous that I can be friendly withh her and at pple she can in FB. Well, I also cant add some pple she can.


    * the only thing I like abt MYE is that we are able to go back early!!!* hahs. (:

    Labels: , ,



back to top.