:)its just her SUPER life
H
erself♥
Heyy! Erna Adlina here.
WoodlandsRingPrimary
; Crescent Girls' !
secondaugustonenineninesix! [02.08]
Bright colours . Chocolates;
double chocolate frappe!
A 'small' girl with big appetite!
-firstjanuarytwentyten!- (:
T
hRest.
TWO CEE TWO ten!
Afrein
;
Amanda
;
Azfa
;
Adeline
Catherine
Emerald
;
Emily
Faith
;
Fawziah
--hAz--
;
Hazirah (2nd blog)
Jasmin
Jessie
Maetini
Nabiha
;
Nabs
;
Nurin
;
Nyra
Shirlene
Yan Hwa
Violet
oneCEEtwo '09
Crescent! NPCC
Dorcas
Patricia
;
Pooranee
;
Priya
Rebecca
Ying Hooi
;
Yong Ning
C A P U D I E
WRPS
Alexi
;
Annessa
DEWII
Micko
Nabirah
Jia Hao
Kelly
Shafiqah
Siu Fung
6T '08
th Rest
Amirah
Erfaa!
Maisarah
<
Naz
Qistina (2C2)
Qori
Regina
;
Reyna
2C2 '09 Seniors!
Kelas Super Duper Hyper !
D
earestMe.
R
ewind.
♥ Past Tense
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
C
redits.
Designer:
sweet
candiiez
Colour codes:
X
Inspirations:
X
X
Image:
photobucket
Hosts:
X
X
TY to nyra too!
h
er
moooods
&
quotes
here(:
renovation in 'progress'. COME BACK SOON BYE
Date:
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Time:
10:31
H I B E R N A T E !
Hey all!
Sorry ahs, I guess I wont blog till MYE's over, which is next next tues?
(12 May 2009)
Unless, I'm btd or in a mood then I'll blog!
See ya soon! && Best Wishes!
(:
back to top.